IMPERIAL FLAVOURS INC was established in 1981 to produce high quality ingredients initially for the Dairy Industry.
It's founding owners were Van Miller, Val Miller and Ed Choy. The company commissioned construction of its facilities as a
food plant in 1985.
The premises is over 60,000 square feet on one floor. Since the facilities was built as a food processor it provides
all the necessary conveniences for such an operation.
Over the years we have grown and we provide a variety of products to service three large markets (Dairy, Bakery and Food Service).
Related Company - Imperial Chilled Juice Inc.
- Imperial is federally inspected and registered under CFIA. (Canadian food Inspection Agency)
- We are regularly inspected by AIB. (American Institute of Bakery)
- We are HACCP compliant
- We are audited yearly by our larger clients.
- We are a KOSHER facility regularly inspected and approved by The Kasruth Council.
- We provide products to the largest food company in the world and the largest food companies in Canada.
- We currently supply products all over Canada, The USA, South America and the Caribbean.
Our related company processes and packs Orange Juice and Soya Milk in 2L cartons and jugs.
For further information contact John Borkowski at (905) 565-7288 extension 400
or by email - email@example.com